- Germany: Well, thats where I’m from.
- Switzerland: I love skiing as we went often to the Wallis when I was a child and my father used to live in Geneva – lovely town!
- Denmark: I was here only as a child on a sailing trip, but I’d love to go to Copenhagen in the near future
- Spain: spend 10 month in Barcelona in 2002/03 and travelled around on an Interrail tour for 4 weeks in the summer of 2003
- Portugal: on Interrail and when surfing near Lisbon
- The Netherlands: it’s the nearest cost for us and of course I’ve been to Amsterdam but rather recommend Den Haag
- Poland: I went on a school exchange to Plock and the surrounding area back in 1999 and visited a friend in Warsaw
- Czech Republic: been to Prague only
- France: South of France as a child, school exchange to Nancy and the surrounding area back in 1998 and several times to Paris
- Great Britain: school exchange back in 1998 to Chesterfield, Derbyshire, and the surrounding area and several times to London
- Belgium: I did a trip through Belgium in 2010 seeing Antwerp, Brugges, Ghent and Brussels and been in Brussels again and again ever since a friend of mine moved there
- Austria: My only visit to Austria so far was Vienna.
Around the Mediterranean Sea:
- Turkey: the usual package holidays and I went to see Istanbul in 2013
- Tunisia: package holiday as well, back in 2002
- Egypt: Nile cruise and a week on the beach in 2012
- Thailand: as you can read here we spent 5 weeks here in early 2012
- Cambodia: a short trip to Siem Reap to see Angkor during our Thailand trip
- Australia: I spend 10 months in Sydney in 2007 doing my Master’s degree in International Business and of course travelling around (Brisbane, Fraser Island, Adelaide, Perth, Melbourne, Alice Springs and Uluru, Darwin, Tasmania) and I also travelled the east coast on a school exchange in 1999
- New Zealand: I saw Wellington and then toured the South Island in winter 2007