I’m a traveller and a knitter and a crafter and…
- Name: Katharina
- Born: 1983
- Home town and country: Düsseldorf (since 2008), Germany
- Feeling like: an exile “Hesse” (region in Germany I was born in) and European but not very German
- Earning my travel budget: Account Manager in an advertising agency.
- Things I do when I’m not travelling: I love everything handicraft: knitting is my favourite and I have my own dawanda shop. But I also sew and restore old furniture for our appartment. Other than that I like ball room dancing, going out and well the usual stuff, I’d say.
- You can learn some more random facts in my Liebster Award post.
Why do I blog?
After having had a blog in German, to let my friends and family back home know what I was doing, when I spend a year in Australia in 2007, in 2012 I decided to start a new blog when we (that’s my boyfriend Michael an me) decided to do a 5 weeks trip through Thailand and Cambodia. And now I’m just telling you what I do, where I am and where I’ve been.