- Margaret’s Miscellany – Lots of great pictures and thoughts
- Marigolds’ Loft – My first blog swap partner. A yeah for Natalie and her ideas
- All She Wants To Do Is Knit – this is the place for Knitting Addict Anonymous
- Truly myrtle – just some beautiful ideas what to knit
- Crafts from the cwtch – I just like the way she knits and writes
- Small Things – Ginny is the hostess of the weekly Yarn along on Wednesday that I usually join
- Little woolie – I wasn’t much into crocheting but I just loved the colours she’s working with and now I’m crocheting a star stitch blanket myself…
- Nailslide – I love her Naildesigns. Not to flowery and sooo neatly made.
- Polish and Pearls – I really love watching her videos and admire how steady her hands are when she paints her designs even though I would be caught dead wearing many of her designs because they are just too figurative and girly for me
- Very Emily – I would say I’m in love with 50% of her designs while the other 50% is so not my style. Very funny. But I always love to browse her blog.
- Pshiiit – A blog name that does sound a bit ridiculous to me but the most lovely nail designs. Good that pictures mainly say it all. Like this I don’t have to get out my bad French and try to understand what exactly she writes😉
- The BrandBuilder Blog – I just love Olivier Blanchard’s witty articles on social media although they are always so long
- 100m Freistil – that’s a friend of mine, working as a Freelance Art Director. His website is a clear and ordered as his flat is even though he and one of my best friends have a baby.