The last topic is an outlook on the rest of the year/for the next 12 month: One year from now, when the 5th Knitting & Crochet Blog Week rolls around, where do you hope your crafting will have taken you to? What new skills, projects and experiences do you hope you might have conquered or tried?
Well, I’ve been thinking long and hard on this and I think there are quite a few:
- Stash busting: I want to get rid of at least some of my stash. This is highly possible as some yarn is already planned for the blanket and a dress. I think I will make a list, of what could be done with what. It would be great if, in the end, I had only 5kg of stashed yarn instead of 10kg.
- Lace knitting: I knitted my first shawl some weeks ago. I want to knit something more complicated with the Lace yarn I bought. I’m not too sure if it will be a Echo Flower shawl or a Filigrano. What do you think?
- Start with christmas knitting in summer: I want to knit christmas presents again and I try to start in summer so that I’m not stressed. I already started with my brothers sweater. Yes, he really wants one of them…
- Winter Cowl or Shawl: I definitively want a warm cowl or scarf for winter. I’m not sure if I’d really make a cowl. They always look beautiful but they don’t really look practical and I need something to keep me snuggly warm when I ride my bike to work. A matching hat would be nice too and many matching gloves…?
- Gift knitting: I want to knit at least one project from the magazine I got for my birthday and one from the lovely nostalgic book I got.
Lots to do, you see. Hope to share my work with you and see yours. What are your plans for the next 12 months?